About the Role
The DON role is supported by an experienced team to ensure Laurieton Lakeside maintains high clinical standards that meet the individual needs of the consumers and their representative’s.
To be considered you will need the following:
- Experience in Management
- Relevant Qualifications in Nursing
- Current AHPRA registration & Police Check
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to make informed rational decisions based on best practice
- Be energetic and have strong interpersonal skills and a consumer care focus
- Highly organised, self-motivated and have exceptional time management
- Exceptional clinical knowledge and demonstrated skills
- A strong understanding of ACFI, Accreditation and quality reporting
- Experience in Aged Care a plus but not essential
- Current and accurate knowledge of legislation regarding care
Does this role sound well suited to you?
Excellent. Contact us today and we'll discuss your interest in this position further.