The Laurieton Lakeside Story
Laurieton Lakeside Aged Care Residence (LLACR) is located on the picturesque waterfront of Laurieton. The residence has 106 aged care beds and six distinct wings. Our facility supports both High and Low Care residents and specialises in extra service suites.
Our friendly onsite management team are always available to answer your questions. If you’d like more information about Laurieton Lakeside, please don’t hesitate to contact our team.
What makes us different?
- Registered nurse coverage 24/7
- First class facilities, modern accommodation and design
- Continuity of care; we have a high component of core staff
- All meals are prepared fresh by our onsite kitchen
- Informative and transparent environment; residents and families are kept up to date.
- Provide local communities with a friendly home that challenges the myths surrounding aged care
- Encourage resident independence and quality of life
- Provide holistic care: emotional, physical, mental and spiritual support
- Provide a friendly, safe environment for residents, families and staff
- Continually improve Laurietion Lakeside’s level of service
- Develop long standing relationships with other senior and community based organisations in the Mid North Coast and Northern Rivers’ regions.
About the Approved Provider
LLACR opened its doors in 1993 and has been operated by the family run Halenvy Pty Ltd since development. Halenvy is not a large corporate company with a complex management system. We have a succinct management team and are always accessible by onsite staff.
As an Approved Provider, Halenvy has one simple philosophy; provide all of the tools, equipment, facilities and education necessary for staff to deliver the highest level of aged care service. Our management team are always available to onsite staff and are more than happy to assist residents and families in whatever we can.