The Laurieton Lakeside Story
Laurieton Lakeside has 104 aged care beds and is located on the picturesque waterfront of Laurieton.
We predominately care for residents from: Laurieton, Port Macquarie, West Haven, Lakewood, Bonny Hills, Camden Head, Kew and Wauchope.
What makes us different?
- Registered nurse coverage 24/7
- First class facilities, modern accommodation and design
- Continuity of care with a high component of core staff
- All meals are prepared fresh by our onsite kitchen
- A lifestyle team like no other
- Provide local communities with a caring, professional, and compassionate aged care home
- Encourage resident independence and quality of life
- Provide holistic care: emotional, physical, mental and spiritual support
- Provide a friendly, safe environment for residents, families and staff
- Continually improve Laurietion Lakeside’s level of service
- Develop long standing relationships with other senior and community based organisations in the Mid North Coast and Northern Rivers’ regions.
About the Approved Provider
LLACR opened its doors in 1993 and has been operated by the family run Halenvy Pty Ltd since development. Halenvy is not a large corporate company with a complex management system. The business is an efficient operation that makes decisions in collaboration with Laurieton’s onsite management team.
As an Approved Provider, Halenvy has one simple philosophy; provide all the tools, equipment, facilities, and education necessary for staff to deliver the highest level of aged care service.
That’s our promise.