Welcome to a new era in aged care living
Laurieton’s new luxury 22 suite wing introduces a new era in aged care living to the Mid North Coast region.
This premier aged care wing boasts all of the features of a modern-day hotel, including; multiple dining areas and lounge rooms, Foxtel in common areas, personalised air conditioning units, in room wall-mounted televisions and views of the picturesque Queen’s Lake.
Interiors have been designed by renowned aged care interior designer Trisha Shields and her TSD Studio team. The contemporary furnishings combine a philosophy of elegance and practicality.
If you would like more information about this exciting new development or would like to register your interest in reserving a place, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly Admissions Team on 02 6559 8777.
If you would like to download more information on the Lakeview Wing as a PDF please click here.
- 24/7 Registered Nurse coverage
- Spacious dining and lounge rooms
- Outdoor courtyard area, professionally landscaped resident gardens
- Common area kitchenette for resident and family use
- Stylish furnishings and fittings
- Modern colour palette and decor
- New cafe area for residents and families
- Exquisite views of Queen’s Lake
- Spacious private accommodation with ensuite; suite dimensions up to 28m2 + 5m2 ensuite
- Fully furnished with modern electric bed, recliner, drawers and built in wardrobes
- Most suites have their own outdoor terrace
- Foxtel, telephone and computer access available
- Each room has its own air-conditioning unit and wall-mounted television
- Couples may elect to have their rooms side by side. This provides the opportunity to use one room as a lounge room and the other as a bedroom - subject to Director of Nursing approval
- Professionally designed interiors